Forum Mat'ERE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall Stanmore II Noir
199.99 € 249.99 €
Voir le deal

avancée rendement

4 participants

avancée rendement Empty avancée rendement

Message  virginie Mer 14 Mai - 13:22

SunPower Announces World-Record Solar Cell Efficiency

SunPower Corporation a Silicon Valley-based manufacturer of high-efficiency solar cells, solar panels and solar systems, announced today that it has produced a full-scale, five inch prototype solar cell with an efficiency of 23.4 percent. This is a world-record for a large area solar cell. SunPower has reported improvements of its cell efficiency in the laboratory and in mass production since its first all-back contact solar cell prototype in 2003.

"This is a step function increase from our 22 percent efficient Gen 2 technology, which has been in mass production since last year," said Tom Werner, CEO of SunPower Corp. "Credit for this achievement goes to our world- class research and development team led by Dick Swanson and Bill Mulligan, as well as to our talented engineering group."

"We are pleased to have demonstrated early success with our Gen 3 technology," said Bill Mulligan, vice president of technology and development at SunPower Corporation. "This record efficiency solar cell, which is expected to be commercially available in approximately two years, extends SunPower's leadership position and is a key component of our plan to reduce system cost by 50 percent by the year 2012."
virginie
virginie

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

avancée rendement Empty Re: avancée rendement

Message  bob Mer 14 Mai - 15:04

et la source ?! pissed

didju !
bob
bob

Message  Dam Mer 14 Mai - 17:22

GIYF

:sweat:
Dam
Dam

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/damvot/

Message  virginie Mer 14 Mai - 22:04

source top secrète! boogie
virginie
virginie

Message  bob Mer 14 Mai - 22:26

Dam a écrit:GIYF

Je sais bien que GIMF, j'avais même fait appel à son aide, mais c'est quand même pas à moi de deviner parmis tous les résultats où ginie a chopé l'info.

Non mais mô!

ça respecte plus rien les jeunes, d'toute façon
bob
bob

Message  Dam Mer 14 Mai - 23:53

bob a écrit:
Dam a écrit:GIYF

Je sais bien que GIMF, j'avais même fait appel à son aide, mais c'est quand même pas à moi de deviner parmis tous les résultats où ginie a chopé l'info.

Non mais mô!

ça respecte plus rien les jeunes, d'toute façon

Ouais. Mais c'est toujours bon de savoir qu'on peu comper sur des amis ^^
Dam
Dam

Message  bob Jeu 15 Mai - 0:19

Google, un ami qui vous veut du bien...

glup !

sweat2
bob
bob

Message  vincent Jeu 15 Mai - 4:57

virginie a écrit:SunPower Announces World-Record Solar Cell Efficiency

SunPower Corporation a Silicon Valley-based manufacturer of high-efficiency solar cells, solar panels and solar systems, announced today that it has produced a full-scale, five inch prototype solar cell with an efficiency of 23.4 percent. This is a world-record for a large area solar cell. SunPower has reported improvements of its cell efficiency in the laboratory and in mass production since its first all-back contact solar cell prototype in 2003.

"This is a step function increase from our 22 percent efficient Gen 2 technology, which has been in mass production since last year," said Tom Werner, CEO of SunPower Corp. "Credit for this achievement goes to our world- class research and development team led by Dick Swanson and Bill Mulligan, as well as to our talented engineering group."

"We are pleased to have demonstrated early success with our Gen 3 technology," said Bill Mulligan, vice president of technology and development at SunPower Corporation. "This record efficiency solar cell, which is expected to be commercially available in approximately two years, extends SunPower's leadership position and is a key component of our plan to reduce system cost by 50 percent by the year 2012."

All right, all right, but the article doesn't mention the type of material used to reach this output, output = rendement (thanks to the great english teachers from Poitiers... euh... and my dictionnary, more than all my dictionnary)
I'd like to say... does someone know what type of material is used to reach this output ?avancée rendement 4-doute2
We've learn the best was GaAs I think, but maybe I'm wrong, you see.
Maybe it's a multilayer, or a coumpound with oxyds.

Bon si c'est posté en anglais moi je continue la conversation en anglais, faut s'adapter les gars le français c'est pour les has been avancée rendement Fr
vincent
vincent
Admin

Message  bob Jeu 15 Mai - 11:27

According to the shape of the commercially available cells pictured on Sunpower website, they use monocrystalline Si cells. But indeed, on their press communication, they don't precise at all the material used for this prototype. hmm I hadn't noticed this lack of info by the way... sweat2
And in the whole website, the only mention of Silicon as a semiconductor material I found was in the section about "how PV works ?". fail
Some companies have this bad habit to release uncomplete infiormations. For exemple, Nanosolar claims to have started to ship solar panels in december 2007 but it's almost impossible to know their efficiency. shifty

Vincent, that's a great idea to keep writing in english. We could post new messages in english sometimes, and the answers should be written in english too. What do you think ? Smile
bob
bob

Message  Dam Jeu 15 Mai - 15:36

bob a écrit: What do you think ? Smile
I think it sucks :sweat:
Dam
Dam

Message  vincent Jeu 15 Mai - 19:08

I think it won't be able to keep my english worst, so why not ? And I have understood everything you wrote.
Actually (attention, wrong friend, it means "en fait") the data sources just reveal the use of Si cells to achieve this output, but they don't mention other materials, because of the risks of spying from other companies...

@dam : you don't have to speak english in your teutonians' country ? You're strong enough at deutsch ?

fucking CROUS connexion, still off when you don't expect. Go on, little girl, you can come back.
ok it's good
vincent
vincent
Admin

Message  bob Jeu 15 Mai - 20:37

Dam a écrit:
bob a écrit: What do you think ? Smile
I think it sucks :sweat:
You should agree ! you really need to improve your english ! avancée rendement 113784
bob
bob

Message  Dam Jeu 15 Mai - 21:43

vincent a écrit:
@dam : you don't have to speak english in your teutonians' country ? You're strong enough at deutsch ?

No, it's all right, most of my workmates can gabble a pretty clear Uzbek. English's just to show off.

Bob a écrit:You should agree ! you really need to improve your english !

You'll make me practice when you'll come over Cool
Dam
Dam

Message  bob Jeu 15 Mai - 22:32

Dam a écrit:You'll make me practice when you'll come over Cool
I'll try to speak slowly, so that you'll understand me! avancée rendement 113784

"gabble"... I've just learnt a new word Smile
bob
bob

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé